- Coconut Powder- 3 cups/300gm
- Sugar- 3tbsp/60gm
- Water- 5tbsp/75ml
- Essence- 1 drop
- Saffron- a few strands
- Green cardamom- 1tsp/2gm
- Pista or silver leaf (varq) for garnishing
- Heat the sugar and water in a pan. Stir continuously till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Bring the sugar syrup to the boil. Add coconut powder, sweet ittar, saffron, and green cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and spread evenly on a greased baking tray. Cool and cut into 8 pieces.
- Garnish with Pista or silver leaves.