- 8 ounce cured chorizo sausage.
- 6 Tablespoon Red-wine
- 2 Tablespoon Brandy
- Chopped Parsley to Garnish.
- Prick the chorizo sausage in several places with a fork and place in a pan with wine. Bring it to boil, lower the heat then cover and simmer gently for 15 mins. Remove from heat and coll it for 2 Hours.
- Remove the sausage from the pan and reserve the wine.
- Cut the Chorizo sausage into 1/2 inch slice.
- Heat the sausage in a heavy pan, then pour over the brandy and light carefully with a match. When the flames die down, add the reserve wine and cook for 2-3 minutes until piping hot.
- Serve garnished with chopped Parsley.